Declan and Craig reading a Spanish Dictionary picture book before the concert. I don't know where they got the book. We just don't ask questions.
Duncan and Dawson both preformed in their schools choral concert. Dawson also performed in the 5th grade Band concert. Both did a great job! Their favorite part was the ice cream after.Duncan was not thrilled to be surrounded by girls. He thought it was very unfair. I keep telling him one day he will want to be surrounded by all the girls.
Sorry the video is so jumpy, Declan was sitting on my lap and trying to see his brothers.
Dawson is sitting behind the two girls playing saxophone. He is really enjoying trombone.
3 comments:
Great job Dawson and Duncan...more musical Homers.
I love it. Elementary school choirs are the best! You are a very talented group of Homers. Do Dawson and Dalton share the trombone or did you have to get another one?
this is a great opportunity for the kids. Thank you NY schools for providing this for the elementery grades. the boys did well in all their concerts.
Post a Comment