


Declan opening presents


Declan's yummy dinner


We decided to celebrate Declan's birthday early with Grandma and Grandpa visiting. He picked out his birthday dinner of Chicken on a stick, rice, fruit plate like the ones we had at the CIA, broccoli, and raspberry ribbon pie for dessert. It was a great dinner. After he opened his presents we were about to start eating and he said there was one more thing that needed to happen. He jumped down from his stool and had to hug everyone for his gifts. It was really cute. I can't believe that my baby is 7 years old. I can still remember being in the hospital watching the closing ceremonies of the Salt Lake winter Olympics. We are glad Declan is part of the family.
8 comments:
i soooooooooo miss your homemade rolls Gretchen!!! I know we keep saying this, but I need to have a lesson... This is one thing I have not tackled yet.. breads, yeast type stuff.
The pie, looks so good, and way good menu choice Declan. Happy Birthday to a great 7 year old. I hope you enjoy the digital frame from Christmas.. that's part of your Birthday present! How fun to have grandma and grandpa Homer there to help you celebrate.
Are those really orange rolls in the background. What an awesome dinner. Wish we lived closer to each other. Hope you have a great year being 7!
The food is always great at the Homer House. Both Russ and I gained a few pounds, but we will loose them since we do not eat that way here.
Happy Birthday---Definitely a meal fit for a king!
Looks delicious, I wish I was there to have your special Birthday Dinner! Happy early Birthday Declan!
Ok the first thing I thought when I say the picture of your meal, was "I want one of those rolls". They look sooooo good. Fun that Elaine and Russ were there to celebrate.
I agree I miss Gretchen's cooking and especially her rolls. Yummy! Happy Birthday Declan, although now it is a belated wish.
I'm glad mom was able to gain a couple of pounds. Just what the doctor ordered. (Maybe Craig could eat of few more of those rolls)
Declan you so cute and getting so big. Happy Birthday.
Post a Comment