Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Valentines Day!

Valentine's Day is suppose to be a day of love and happiness. We always have a special dinner, and I always get the boys a little something that lets them know they are loved. This year I got everyone something different. Declan had seen a little etch a sketch at the store and said he liked it, so I had gotten it for him. He opened his present and decided he liked Dawson's better. For the next two days he would tell me he really didn't like what I had gotten him. When I said that we could give it away, he said he liked it a little bit and didn't want to give it away, but he still liked Dawson's better. We just kept laughing, it was the "I no love it" all over again.


3 comments:

Janelle said...

Your adventures with the folks look very exciting. Too bad when they come down here they are stuck reading Nemo, waiting for naptime, changing diapers, and playing blocks. ha ha. I miss you guys.

Grandma H. said...

We did have fun both places. The only difference was, Arizona was warm, and NY was cold.

Kristin said...

Delcan is a funny kid. Your Valentine's dinner looks yummy of course.