We took another field trip to New York City. Craig had some business, so we tagged along. While he was in meetings, we were at the museums. We had watched the "Night of the Museum" a few nights before we went to the museum so we would know what we wanted to look for. We did a lot of walking and everyone was tired by the end of the day, but we did find our favorite statue Dum Dum. Dawson remembered the area it was located in from his trip with Keith and McCoy, but he couldn't remember what floor it was on.
We found Dum Dum The boys are feeding Dum Dum his Gum Gum Dalton carried Declan through almost the whole museum, what a nice brother.
Those are some really cool pictures. And may I mention again, Dalton's height??? Give us his stats.. he is looking almost as tall as Grandpa! Wow!! That museum is so educational. Bren and I enjoyed it when we went almost 4 years ago...Those statues are incredible. So fun.
It was a great experience. I think if you read everything in the museum, studied it and then took a test, you could get a degree. It was so cold at Ellis Island . I was looking at the tour book today and I saw somethings that we did not see at the Island. There is a wall with all the names of the people who came thru. I could have looked for my maternal grandparents.
Dum Dum, give me Gum Gum!! I love Night at the Musuem, it is one of my favorite movies ever! Did you know they are making a sequal? It is taking place at another musuem, but I am not quite sure which one! I love your pictures!
I love this museum. I went on a 9th grade field trip there and still remembered things with McCoy and Dawson last year. I remember they ahd a paper at the front desk that listed all of the "night at the Museum" things there and also explained things from the movie that were not at their museum.
8 comments:
Those are some really cool pictures. And may I mention again, Dalton's height??? Give us his stats.. he is looking almost as tall as Grandpa! Wow!! That museum is so educational. Bren and I enjoyed it when we went almost 4 years ago...Those statues are incredible. So fun.
It was a great experience. I think if you read everything in the museum, studied it and then took a test, you could get a degree. It was so cold at Ellis Island . I was looking at the tour book today and I saw somethings that we did not see at the Island. There is a wall with all the names of the people who came thru. I could have looked for my maternal grandparents.
I was going to mention Dalton's height, also. He is really growing up, up, up. Your family always has fun adventures.
I remember going to the museum in washington DC. I'm sure it's a little different than that one but it sounds fun!
Landon :)
Dum Dum, give me Gum Gum!! I love Night at the Musuem, it is one of my favorite movies ever! Did you know they are making a sequal? It is taking place at another musuem, but I am not quite sure which one! I love your pictures!
Just asked Madeleine and the new Night at the Museum is taking place at the Smithsonians in Washington, D.C.
Landon and Easton thought your Dum dum pictures were cool. And then the question: Why can't we go there?
I love this museum. I went on a 9th grade field trip there and still remembered things with McCoy and Dawson last year. I remember they ahd a paper at the front desk that listed all of the "night at the Museum" things there and also explained things from the movie that were not at their museum.
Post a Comment