Nice job Dawson and Duncan!!! That really sound awesome...you two have some great talent writing music. Do they have reflections in Albany? If so you should enter that piece.
That was so cool! You guys are amazing composers. I like how you changed pianists right in the middle of the song. And the glissando at the very end was amazing. What a team you make. Thanks for sharing.
4 comments:
Nice job Dawson and Duncan!!! That really sound awesome...you two have some great talent writing music. Do they have reflections in Albany? If so you should enter that piece.
That was so cool! You guys are amazing composers. I like how you changed pianists right in the middle of the song. And the glissando at the very end was amazing. What a team you make. Thanks for sharing.
Landon says, "cool". Easton says, "I can't believe you wrote that."
I too loved the glissando at the end. It made me just shout hooray, (and chuckle)
I didn't know you were both such stellar pianists. Thanks for posting the song Gretchen. What a hoot!
Post a Comment