Declan and Grandma were putting away dishes and Declan was singing the funniest song. You have to listen carefully, but the words will just make you laugh.
well, when we grow up we can do anything we want,,, let's hope he doesn't start saying this as a 16 year old when he's saying that to some other things...
He's got a good little voice Gretchen,,, is he going to be your singer??
That was a great song - I laughed when he said to not get arrested. I hope you did not notice me in that horrible picture. I had just woken up, and we had to use the bathroom down sstairs. so then Declan wants m;e to help with the dishes. We had fun helping each other.
It is exciting to see what your family is doing. It has been awhile since the last post, so keep them coming. Declan will be your song writer and singer and make millions of dollars for the family. He seems like a happy boy
9 comments:
well, when we grow up we can do anything we want,,, let's hope he doesn't start saying this as a 16 year old when he's saying that to some other things...
He's got a good little voice Gretchen,,, is he going to be your singer??
He does have a good voice! Love the words--he has a great attitude about life. We CAN do anything we want when we grow up, Right?
That was a great song - I laughed when he said to not get arrested. I hope you did not notice me in that horrible picture. I had just woken up, and we had to use the bathroom down sstairs. so then Declan wants m;e to help with the dishes. We had fun helping each other.
How do you do it all??? Cindra
It is exciting to see what your family is doing. It has been awhile since the last post, so keep them coming. Declan will be your song writer and singer and make millions of dollars for the family. He seems like a happy boy
That is so cute, so what are you going to be when you grow up Declan???
I love that he keeps on singing even with the camera on him. What a funny boy.
I love the song Declan! And yes we don't want to go to jail or get arrested. What does Declan want to do when he grows up?
Gretchen he is so cute I can't believe that is Declan I keep thinking it is Dawson! you have been busy this week.
Post a Comment