When you first walk into our house you have the green room, or the music room on the right, and on the left is Craig's office. We have been talking about closing off the entrance to Craig's office, so he has another wall to put things on, kids can't run circles through his office, and people don't see the messy office when they come to the house. Grandma Homer, Dawson and I went antiquing, and when we returned home Craig and Russ had started building a wall. Dawson hurried and put on his tool belt so that he could help. He loves the building projects around the house. The kids are still getting use to the wall being up, they keep going into Craig's office to go up stairs and have to turn around when they can't get through. When we are finished I will send pictures.
Dawson is a mini Craig for sure. I love this idea... it will look great and give Craig liberty to get some shelves on that wall perhaps.. Did I see that there will be a window on the top of the wall?? Was that an opening space? REally cool Gretch.. don't forget to send pictures when it's done... p.s. I love how Craig can just put up a wall, just randomly, "oh hey, I'm going to put a wall up today!!!! "
Yes, he is. I really noticed it more this visit. Dawson is a fun boy. I like him! Yes there will be a window at the top of the wall. Will give some architectual interest. I'm anxious to see the end results.
8 comments:
Dawson is a mini Craig for sure. I love this idea... it will look great and give Craig liberty to get some shelves on that wall perhaps.. Did I see that there will be a window on the top of the wall?? Was that an opening space? REally cool Gretch.. don't forget to send pictures when it's done... p.s. I love how Craig can just put up a wall, just randomly, "oh hey, I'm going to put a wall up today!!!! "
Yes, he is. I really noticed it more this visit. Dawson is a fun boy. I like him!
Yes there will be a window at the top of the wall. Will give some architectual interest. I'm anxious to see the end results.
That is the first thing I thought when I saw this post. A mini Craig! The body language is the same, the smile, and they are both cute.
Good job Dawson!
Landon :)
What a cool thing for Dawson to do with his dad. I love that he wrote on the beam.
What a good idea! I can piture it in my mind. Can't wait to see the finished wall post.
Loved the picture of Craig with all his regalia. If he showed up like that to a job site he would probably get shot with a nail gun. Am I right?
BTW, very cool Craig--I wish you would swing by some afternoon at my house throw up a wall of something.
Post a Comment