It is amazing how many teeth fall out once you get started. We just got his school pictures today and his tooth on the right side is gone from back in October. Now his left side tooth is gone. It makes them look so cute and innocent with the missing teeth.

4 comments:
Declan can you still whistle? Loosing a tooth is a pretty big deal...I hope the tooth fairy is better about visiting your house than he is about ours. It usually takes 5 or 6 day until she shows up.
I love your new missing tooth! You have great tonsils too. Keep us posted on the tooth fairy visit. I'm with Kristin--it takes a while sometimes because the tooth fairy is very busy.
Thanks for posting Gretchen!!!!! We love to see what you guys are doing. We've missed you.
Cute new blog! And Declan you have quite the mouth. Grandma and Grandpa Homer are very excited to see you on Friday. And you have a big boy birthday coming up! 7 years old... Can't wait to see your special blog post!
Post a Comment