The kids at Eagle Elementary went skating at the YMCA for a school activity. I was the skating parent last year so Craig was up. Declan said he fell, like a thousand times and Craig even had a good crash, his back is still a little sore. Dawson and Duncan are little pros with their friends, they think they should be hockey players.


3 comments:
How fun! we have to go to Classic Skating here for our elementary skate night. Do you remember that place, ick? I much rather go ice skating--and hockey isn't that big in East?
I love ice skating. Dallin just went a couple of weeks ago. Do you ever skate outside on frozen ponds? We did that when we lived in Connecticut.
Oh yeah, that would be cool.. do you guys do that?
I can't imagine Craig ice skating for some reason. I enjoy skating, haven't been since I was ,,, um,, 19? Anyways, it's been forever. I think I like rollerskating better. Disco night at Classic was a blast!
Post a Comment