Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Superbowl Party

Craig and I aren't big sports fans, but having four boys we try hard to let them be boys and watch the big games. We had our own Superbowl Party with Calzones, Root beer, chips, and treats. Dalton was cheering for Arizona and the rest of us were for the Steelers. Halfway through the game I was cheering for Arizona, the boys called me a traitor. I just was excited when the underdog was doing well. It was a great game and our favorite commercial was the magic snow globe, we all laughed at that one. We love Football, okay we love the parties.


Craig reasting for the big game!


The boys and their animals ready for the big game!

4 comments:

Keith said...

oh, cute little craigy-waigy--he's missing his Bear Homer.

Sheila said...

That's quite the feast of junk food. Dalton--where's your animal? Glad you enjoyed the celbration. We just watched it (Stephen and the boys did.)with no treats.

Janelle said...

We had a great party. I still need to blog about it. I've been a little busy and I'm very behind on blogging. Your party was great. I'm glad you switched over to the Arizona Cardinals. They were the underdog and it was more exciting cheering for them... and ,,, we live in Arizona.. duh! Craig is such a party animal Gretchen!!

Gretchen said...

There is way toooo much junk food to enjoy. Look at that bag of M&M's. Yikes.