This was the first field trip we took with the Grandparents. The boys loved all the weapons, and soldiers. When it is warmer out I would love to walk the grounds.
Is West Point like the military type base thing? I am not too knowledgeable about this place. But it looks very interesting. The picture of the boys standing straight in a row cracked me up. They're such good little soldiers.
The boys loved looking at all the swords, shields, etc. They do a lot of playing with castles and swords, etc. Rus & I slept in the play room and every night I would have to mess up there productions so I would not trip over them when I got up during the night.
5 comments:
Is West Point like the military type base thing? I am not too knowledgeable about this place. But it looks very interesting. The picture of the boys standing straight in a row cracked me up. They're such good little soldiers.
The boys loved looking at all the swords, shields, etc. They do a lot of playing with castles and swords, etc. Rus & I slept in the play room and every night I would have to mess up there productions so I would not trip over them when I got up during the night.
I think West Point is a military school too. I have heard of people attending West Point. It looks like a cool place to visit.
I remember we had a stake track meet and a stake dance here back when I was a teenager.
Post a Comment