Monday, March 23, 2009

Family Home Evening

Every Monday night when I ask the boys what they want for the "FHE" treat they answer raw cookie dough. So last week I was either a cool mom, or a bad mom depending on how you look at it, and made them raw cookie dough. The 4D's thought it was great, but Dawson did say he tummy felt a little weird after. I guess every once in awhile they have to try things out to know that we do know what we are talking about.


6 comments:

Dunklees said...

I'm coming to your house for FHE!

Grandma H. said...

Sounds like a "time never to be forgotten" I hope no one got sick. Do you think they will ask for that treat again???

Kristin said...

I love raw cookie dough. I usually eat that instead of the baked cookie. Yummy!

Sheila said...

I'm with Kristin! I love raw cookie dough and so do my kids. Gretchen--you are sooooo cool.

Cindi said...

Cookie dough is the best. I love it frozen

Janelle said...

I always get mad at Bren for snitching bites from the bowl, but then I sneak a few bites in too. I figure it is better to make the cookie then eat it, but why do I feel that way? it's an interesting weird ocd thing I have. Does Craigers enjoy the dough too?