Dawson had his D.A.R.E. (Drug Abuse Resistance Education)Graduation today. He was one of two picked out of his class to read an essay he wrote about the program. Dawson did a great job speaking in front of the other fifth graders, forth graders, and parents. Way to go Dawson!!
Way to go Dawson! That was a really great essay. Your ideas were fabulous. When Ashton was in fifth grade she won her essay contest and got a 500 dollar savings bond. She used it to pay for BYU. Keep up the good writing.
I loved the speech. Were you nervous at all? I get a little nervous speaking in front of crowds. What a thrill to write something and have it win.... Kids, Don't Do Drugs!
9 comments:
WOW - Dawson you are great. Your presentation and your writings were very mature and you deserved to win the honor. Way to go...we are proud of you.
I am very impressed, Dawson. You did an fantastic job speaking and presenting your feelings and your new knowledge. Way to Go!!!!!
Awesome job Dawson, what a great essay!!! Kids, say no to drups.
Dawson,
When I was in fifth grade I also won a DARE essay contest! Must run in the family. Congratulations!
Madeleine
Way to go Dawson! That was a really great essay. Your ideas were fabulous. When Ashton was in fifth grade she won her essay contest and got a 500 dollar savings bond. She used it to pay for BYU. Keep up the good writing.
A big shout out to Dawson! Way to "BE"!!!!
Awesome job Dawson!!!
I loved the speech. Were you nervous at all? I get a little nervous speaking in front of crowds. What a thrill to write something and have it win.... Kids, Don't Do Drugs!
That is so cool Dawson, now it makes me wish I won my essy contest.
McCoy
This is my first comment ever
its awesome.
Post a Comment