Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Duncan

Duncan turned 10 on March 25th. He asked that two of his friends come over to play for the day,and stay for his birthday dinner of Pizza and a Movie. He also said that Dawson and Declan could have friends over because he didn't want them playing with his friends. Pretty smart I thought. They had a great time playing Pokemon, Davy Crockett, and wave boarding. Duncan said it was the perfect birthday. We love to hear that.

Oh, how they grow!




They grow up way to fast!



5 comments:

Grandma H. said...

Duncan knows how to Party!! Looks fun with all the boys and presents.

Grandma H. said...

I love the pictures of our sweet little Duncan.

Kristin said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday Duncan!!! I can't beleive you are ten, time flies and I love those pictures of you.

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday, Duncan. Ten is a great age. Glad you had fun with your friends. It looks like you guys really know how to party in New York!

Cindi said...

Happy Birthday! looks like you had a fun day!!!