

Last fall Dalton borrowed my bike for the boy scout 20 miler. When he returned my bike it was without a seat. He had taken a tumble and broken the seat and post. I wasn't to sad because this was Brad's old mountain bike that Craig and I had bought from him when we were first married. I am not sure how long he had owned it, but needless to say it was way old. Craig took me out last week and bought me my first new, really nice bike. I wanted it for exercise, but also riding with the boys on trails. I love my new bike, it it so light and easy to handle. See you all on the roads.
7 comments:
I am impressed! I am not sure I would even know how to ride a bike anymore. I haven't been on one for years.
You go girl!!! That will be so much fun. I wish I could still ride a bike, but it is not to be. You will love going up and down the trails.
I don't wish mom could still ride a bike,, too scary. I'm glad you can keep up with your boys now..
Cool new bike, I like riding bikes but my back end get so sore. I guess I need an extra padded seat.
I'm with Kristin. I need a padded seat too. You'll have a blast with the bike. It's fun to hang with the boys and show them that they have a cool mom.
Awesome! You go, girl!
Bike riding is so much fun. We are going to get Carter his first little bike (big Wheel) for his birthday, so we will be on the road to go on family bike rides.
Post a Comment