The Homer House has been invaded by Davy Crockett and friends. Dawson just recently had to do a report on Davy Crockett and the Mexican War. He loved it so much that the boys used their allowances to purchase Davy Crockett cap riffles, and then they had me make them "shot bags", because they have to have "shot bags" to carry their treasures in. The boys have spent their Spring Break with their friends playing in the woods being Davy Crockett. Imaginations are such great fun!
How much fun is that!!! And to think they have a mom that can whip up some shot bags... I did not see Dalton ... is he too old for Davy Crocket? Too bad, he is missing out.
what cute boys you have to play like that. It is nice to see kids using their imagination instead of sitting playing video games all day. i am very impressed with the bags you made. Way to go!!
6 comments:
What a great mom! I didn't know what a shot bag was!
How much fun is that!!! And to think they have a mom that can whip up some shot bags... I did not see Dalton ... is he too old for Davy Crocket? Too bad, he is missing out.
too cool for school is Gretchen Homer.... I seriously need to get a sewing machine.. so I can whip up some Princess purses... hee hee
I love your boys, so creative and adventurous!
Very cool and fun!!! Love the shot bag you are a way cool mom!!!
Gretchen gets the Mom of the month award. Way cool! Love the shot bags. Your boys are lucky to have you.
what cute boys you have to play like that. It is nice to see kids using their imagination instead of sitting playing video games all day. i am very impressed with the bags you made. Way to go!!
Post a Comment