Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter

Easter snuck up on me this year. The kids and I didn't even decorate until the week before. We did manage to get in the Easter egg coloring, Easter egg hunt, and the Easter Bunny even left baskets for everyone. We also had 31 people including us to dinner. It started out as two families and just grew. It was fun and there was great food. I meant to take a picture, but forgot. I even forgot to take the picture of the boys together. I know, bad mom, someone will complain when they are older and there are no pictures in their Easter outfits. Hope everyone had a Happy Easter we love and miss you all!







5 comments:

Grandma H. said...

You have some fancy eggs just waiting to be hidden away by Mr. Easter Bunny.... The 4-D's all look great.

Kristin said...

31 guests?! Wow, I am impressed that is a big Easter dinner to host. Your boys look handsome and happy finding their eggs.

Sheila said...

You're eggs look great. Very creative. Hope your dinner went well. That's a ton of people to host. You're just an amazing party girl.

Cindi said...

great looking egg. Good Job

Janelle said...

Is Dalton's voice getting a little deeper? hee hee.. i couldn't believe that was him .... miss you guys...!