Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Years Eve

New Years Eve this year was spent with our friends the Dunklees and some of the Basset boys. We had a Mexican fiesta, made our traditional masks, played games and had fondue. It was a fun evening and we did make it till midnight. We actually didn't go to bed until about 2:30. Good thing we all got to sleep in the next day. It is a new year and we hope that all our family and friends have a great 2009.

Happy New Year!!!!




Mask Making




Games



Fondue, Yummy, Yummy!


The finished masks!



7 comments:

Cindi said...

Looks like you guys have had a fun holiday time. Love you baby Jesus.

Kristin said...

Those masks are hillarous I didn't realize you guys did that each year. What a fun New Year's Eve party you had!!!

Grandma H. said...

Craig, are you supposed to be someone in particular?? It is a great mask, but we Can not decide who you are!!

Janelle said...

It looks like Conan O Brien to me? The red hair and funny part.

Well, you guys sure know how to be the best party house ever... I wish we lived closer to each other to share each other's traditions. I am so impressed with how creative the kids are. I remember doing stuff like that in grade school, but I just don't have the art bug. Seeing Craig's mask was just making me realize that even more. oh well, I'm glad he is good at that stuff. Fondue- how awesome and totally fun for the kids too. It can be a little messy at times thought right? Thanks for all the posts... that must have taken forever to do.

Sheila said...

Oh you guys are serious party animals. You are the best party giver and it's so obvious from the picture that you had a blast. I'm with Janelle--wished we all lived closer so we could get in on the fun.

Sheila said...

I just spent the whole morning going through everyone's post. I just want to say thanks for all the effort you put in to post your memories. We really appreciate it! The blogs are the best way to keep us connected, even though it does require a lot of time to get it done. I love them and love that I can see your cute family growing up. Hope you have a great 2009!

Dunklees said...

WOW! Those Dunklees sound like some AWESOME friends! Love you guys!