Dalton's favorite was the wave board, and MP4 player, Dawson's was the knights castle and MP4 player, Duncan's was Pokemon cards and MP4 player, Declan "Cars stuff and MP4 player. The MP4 players will be great for vacation this summer, because they play movies, and each can watch their own movie. I wish the magic of this day could last forever. Later Christmas night we had friends over for appetizers and games. I can't believe that it is over.
Waiting to go down to see what Santa has brought.


Dawson and Duncan wrote me a song for Christmas. It was so sweet of them. They worked very hard and did a great job. I will post them playing the song later.


Oh The Excitement!





The wildness of the morning.

Dalton and Dawson building the knights castle.
5 comments:
Merry Christmas!! Santa spoiled the 4-D's this year I guess they have been very good. I am glad you guys had such a great holiday. We did too.
wow...it looks like Santa did not stop any other place but the Homers in New York.
Hopefull, you can find a place for it all..
..and we noticed that Dalton has been growing again, and has a new hair style. Looking good----
First of all, Dalton is growing. Second of all, how cute is that, they composed a song titled How could I live without you? I think... so sweet. I love that they hand wrote it all out and everything, and I see Craig's old reindeer ornaments on the piano. Great Christmas. I have the best site to download songs. they are only .15 cents and it's awesome. gomusic.ru it's a russian site.
It looks like Declan is still a spunky dude in that one picture. Craig - you need to smile more..... :) cheese
What a fun Christmas. Looks a little wild, like ours. Duncan and Dawson need to play the song for us on video so you can post it. I'm way impressed with their talent and their thoughtfulness--that's just cute.
Post a Comment