Christmas Eve was just our little family this year. Dawson took on the role of planning the Christmas play, he gathered costumes and gave us our parts for the Nativity. Craig was Joseph, Star holder and angel...I was Mary...Dalton was the Reader, and a wise man...Dawson was a sheep, and a wise man....Duncan was a Shepard and a wise man....Declan was Baby Jesus. It is so wonderful to see the kids understand the true meaning of Christmas. After the play Declan gave his brothers their Christmas presents which were movies. We made calzones and watched one of the new movies. The kids were all in bed by 10:30. Craig and I were a lot later because I hadn't done any wrapping. So we stayed up and watched another movie, I looked forward for my Christmas day nap.
Good job Dawson! I loved the nativity pictures especially of Baby Jesus. What a nice evening--I can't believe your kids were in bed by 10:30 that would be nice.
That was quite the production. I liked blowing these pictures up too because i could see your fun house. You got a ton of cards all over the place. Declan was a great baby and I loved Craig holding the star out for the shepherds and wisemen to follow. Good gifts too, cinnamon and coins and a bottle! Fun house, and very low key. I am excited to start our family traditions too. As the kids get older..
Hey, I just noticed....your new carpet in the hall is the same as mine that I got to put in my kitchen. Now isn't that exciting---we both have great taste.
5 comments:
Good job Dawson! I loved the nativity pictures especially of Baby Jesus. What a nice evening--I can't believe your kids were in bed by 10:30 that would be nice.
What a lovely Nativity program.
Even Joseph wears a neck kerchief. Dawson is a great producer. WOW
That was quite the production. I liked blowing these pictures up too because i could see your fun house. You got a ton of cards all over the place. Declan was a great baby and I loved Craig holding the star out for the shepherds and wisemen to follow. Good gifts too, cinnamon and coins and a bottle! Fun house, and very low key. I am excited to start our family traditions too. As the kids get older..
Hey, I just noticed....your new carpet in the hall is the same as mine that I got to put in my kitchen. Now isn't that exciting---we both have great taste.
What an awesome production. You boys are super creative! Wow! I can tell that you worked hard to make it special. Loved the baby Jesus! hee hee
Post a Comment