Monday, June 2, 2008

Kindergarten Play

Declan had his end of the year kindergarten play. He was a Venus flytrap. The costume was so cute. His teacher told me that he really wanted to be a flower, and she only had daisy costumes from years past. She made the Venus flytrap for Declan because she said it was the most manly flower she could think of. Declan was thrilled with it. He had memorized his lines and did a great job. So in my rush to get out the door with a baby and get to the play on time, I forgot the camera.(Ugh, I just kept thinking, but I need a picture for the blog.) The mom next to me was nice enough to take a picture for me. She said she would e-mail it to me and then I will be sure to post it for all to see "Declan the Venus flytrap".

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Can't wait to see the picture. Isn't it funny how our thoughts turn to the blog now? I'm always doing things and then thinking, "Oh that would have been great for the blog!"

Janelle said...

Yes, it's always for the blog, however, I remember us all saying... oh that'd be a good scrapbook page. It's sorta the same thing you know. I'm glad we also have digital so some lady could take a picture and get it to you through email. It's really cool actually.