Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Craig's Yard and Garden





Craig has been working hard for a couple of weekends to get our flower beds looking beautiful and the garden planted. There is nothing like garden tomatoes on you BLT's and fresh cucumbers at every meal. We are already getting strawberries, but the bunnies beat us to them as soon as they are ready.

7 comments:

Janelle said...

Oh my gosh, your yard is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait til I can design a yard and watch it grow and give it love! It sure is green and lush there. It's been forever since I've been to your home, everything is so mature and big. Happy Anniversary the other day by the way!

Shemri and Gang said...

When I see your gorgeous green yard I am so jealous. I miss good ole New York. We don't have these kind of yards in Mesquite!

Blake said...

It looks great. Too bad I won't be able to steal from the garden this year.

dastew said...

We'll trade you some peas for cucumbers.

Kristin said...

Very nice looking. Who is your fancy prancy designer??

You're beating back bunnies in your veggie pathc and we're beating back scorpions. J/k, but it's still really dry so I have to watch those little plants. You can check it our when you're here next week.

love, Keith

Kimmie said...

I love the pictures! I have never seen your house before, it is so dang cute! You know you should really give tour cousin a tour? (Hint... more pictures)
We have planted our garden.. corn, cucumbers, peas, squash, green onion (first time), cabbage, beans and tomatoes... Pumpkins coming this week. you are right, nothing better then fresh veggies you've grown!

Sheila said...

So impressive! Good job on the garden. The flower beds look very nice--you have a great variety. It's obvious you put a lot of time into them. They'll look amazing when you get back from vacation and everything has gone crazy. See you on Monday!