Thursday, June 19, 2008

Knights

I am told that I have a very boy house. I don't know if that is good or not. I think it is great. I have many protectors watching out for me. Since Prince Caspian came out, there have many battles in Narnia. Dawson and Declan have perfected their outfits and wanted me to share them on the blog. So here are my knights in armor.



8 comments:

Kimmie said...

We have yet seen the 2nd Narnia, thanks to your boys and thier fabulous costumes we will be going soon! I love your boys... they remind me so much of my own!

Sheila said...

Those are very awesome knight costumes. We have a few of those at our house too! We haven't seen the movie yet, but we'll get there.

Grandma H. said...

WOW----you really look like the real thing. Boys are so interesting when they play. It all involves jumping and attacking!!! You house is full of them, YIKES!!!

Kristin said...

They look awesome, cool costumes! We haven't seen the movie yet either but hopefully this summer it will come out on DVD.

Janelle said...

We just barely saw the first one a few months ago, it's pretty fun for your boys.... and yes,, you have a very boy house. maybe we'll get a boy one of these days, I just can't imagine anything besides little girls..

Shemri and Gang said...

Because of your boys Jake is the maniac he is. I give all the credit to your boys for shaping and molding Jake into a "real boy". Thanks for the memories.

Cindi said...

Great outfits. I have a feeling I will have a boy house some day too.

Terri said...

The real question is... does mom play the part of Lucy or Susan? And if so, where's the picture of you in costume?