Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Fifteen years ago I married my best friend Craig James Homer on June 25, 1993. It was the best decision I ever made, and probably the most important. It has brought joy and happiness to my life. When I was talking about my anniversary to my boys, they laughed, when I said that I still really liked him. He is and will always be my best friend. We have had quite the adventure in our life. I am thankful for Craig and his hard work, his devotion to his family and the gospel. I love how Craig tries to make sure we don't miss seeing the world or an adventure. It has been a great fifteen years and I can't wait to see what the next fifteen will bring.
P.S. Dawson just came and asked what I was posting about. When I told him my anniversary, he said, "Why?,Dad was out of town and you had to take us to cub scouts and young mens; you didn't celebrate your anniversary." We always seem to celebrate a few days late, because it is always the end of the school year. Happy Anniversary!



10 comments:

Marilee said...

WOW! 15 years----I can't believe it has been that long. What a wonderful couple and a wonderful family. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

dastew said...

Aww that's sweet. Happy Anniversary. We just heard about this place in Bolton that does zip-lining, you guys up for it?

Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary!!! We are so excited you guys are coming out for Lake Powell!!!! When McCoy heard he was jumping up and down he was so excited, as we all are, even Tessa was jumping a bit.

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blake said...

You two are a perfect match. Congrats on the 15 years.

Kimmie said...

Oh my heck! Cna you believe you've been married that long? I can still remember your wedding... I believe I got engaged around that time! 15 for us in Sept! Congrats!!! Luv ya!

Janelle said...

Well, 15 years ago was me being 15 and wearing a forest green big flowery printed poofy sleeved dress!!!! Remember that one? I even got a new forest green bra for the occasion cause the neck was too wide... sheila just reminded about that one.... woo woo a green bra!!!! plus, it was my first pair of big lady high heels too! Way to go you two on making a woman on your wedding day! ha ha.

Keith said...

Congratulations. Isn't it wierd when you start thinking back? The time goes by fast and you can't be thinking about when you'll finally do something. Just do it.

Keith said...

I was jsut remembering that we had to leave your reception a little earlier because we were going to see Seinfeld in concert. It's so strange that we just went again to see him this past Friday--fifteen years later.

Sheila said...

I had little Ashton and baby Dallin at the wedding. It was a great wedding, and a very nice reception. I loved the chicken salad sandwiches!