Saturday, June 28, 2008

Last Days of School

I am sure you have all been enjoying your summer. Well we are finally here, Declan's last day was Tuesday, Duncan and Dawson's last day was Wednesday, and Dalton's was Thursday. They all started the same day, I don't know why they all finished a different day, but the younger kids thought it was great that they were out before Dalton. On Wednesday morning Declan came down stairs about 9:30a.m. and asked if he could wake up the boys because he was up first. I had to tell him they had already left for school and he had missed the morning. It was a great school year, but we are ready to sleep in, no schedule and fun activities. Welcome summer!!



3 comments:

Blake said...

I'm surprised you haven't finished yet. We've been done for about 3 weeks now. I was going to call and ask you how the pool was. I guess you haven't really had a chance yet. I hope you enjoy your sleeping in time.

Keith said...

That still blows me away that you were still in school all these weeks. Well, happy day and we'll see you soon.

Janelle said...

yipee for you boys! i'm so glad you are coming to Utah to meet Kaitlyn and Kamryn for more than just a few days like last year! We'll have tons of time together on a nice big boat! Can't wait, everyone here is waiting for the 4d's to join us.