Sunday, June 29, 2008

Camp Pinnacle

Thursday Duncan, Dawson, and I were invited up to camp pinnacle. It is a Christian summer camp. Duncan's friend Elijah's mom is the nurse up at the camp, so they spend the summer at camp. They invited us to come see the camp, and spend the day. We were able to go to a petting zoo, play in the big gymnasium, play in the game room, go hiking around, each lunch with the counselors in training, and just enjoy the out of doors.



This lama liked to jump on people, so the caretaker said if we would just blow into her nose she would not jump on us. It worked, when we where in the pen after I had blown in her nose she would just follow me around. The horses name was Samson, which I think fits his size.



Lunch Time

I tried to be useful and help Patty file papers while she was getting the nurses office ready.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Well well, who knew blowing on a llama would have that affect.. how bizarre! So are these the kind of camps like in Parent Trap? i always thought something like that would be fun when I would watch movies like that, but then again, I would think, your whole stinkin' summer is there.... I wonder how much people pay to boot their kids out of their hair for the summer...

Sheila said...

That looks fun. My boys are already done with their camps and now we are in Camp UTAH! We're having a blast and look forward to seeing you.