The last day of Spring Break started with Dalton, and Craig going out fundraising for boy scout camp. Duncan and Declan were invited over to friends houses to play. Dawson and I went on a long bike ride. When Dalton came home I asked the boys what they wanted to do for their last day, bowling, rollerblading, out to lunch. They all voted to stay home and hang out with their friends. I guess I wore them out with activities. It was a fun week with the boys, now it is time to get back to reality.
P.S. The boys did make it back to "I love books" on Saturday to get their knights. They felt like they accomplished everything on their list of things they wanted to do over the break.
Pretty Darn Funny!
12 years ago
6 comments:
Phew! You did it! Spring break is always fun, but the week after is great too. You get some alone time again. Enjoy--school's almost out. Well, for us anyway. We get out on May 21 (I think)
Yeah!!! We made it through another spring break... It was alot of fun comparing our spring breaks, But I'm not one to entertain my kids like that through the summer. They have to fend for themselves!
I need to know when you come bakc to Utah... we are going to have to have a day so the boys can hang!!
Love you!
wow, look at you. Making 4 people happy. THAT is an accomplishment for sure. What a fun mom you are!
Just hanging out on day 5 with friends. I actually really like those kind of days too especially after a lot of activities the day before. Your boys are lucky to have you as their mom.
You are such a cute mommy! I hope I can be as creative as you are one day!
Sometimes that 'kick back time with friends' is the most fun of all! :)
Post a Comment