
Another milestone for the youngest. Declan lost his first tooth this week. Actually mom pulled out his first loose tooth. He kept saying that he couldn't eat because it was loose, so I just pulled it. He was very excited for the tooth fairy to come. When I went to tuck him in that night, he had to make sure the tooth was still there after I hugged him. He thought he was going to catch me being the tooth fairy. I guess this is what happens when you have older brothers who talk. The next morning he was very excited to have a dollar under his pillow, and still wasn't sure who the tooth fairy was.
3 comments:
well well, look at that! Way to go Declan. even though I'm the youngest and had way older siblings, i still got excited for things like that.
Way cool for you, Declan! You're really growing up. Which tooth did you lose? Do you have anymore that are loose!
DECLAN, YOU HAVE A REAL NICE TOOTH FAIRY. DID YOU LOSE THE FRONT TOOTH. THIS IS A TRUE SIGN THAT YOU ARE GROWING INTO A REAL BOY. lOVE YOU
Post a Comment