









Today started out with rollerblading in the drive way. The boys even talked me into doing it. This was Declans first time, so he was a little wobbly. He did end up with one good bump on the forehead, even with his helmet on. After I went inside, I looked out the window and saw Duncan and Dawson on each side of Declan, helping him skate down the street. It was so sweet. Declan came in so excited that he had skated to the stop sign. Our afternoon was a picnic in the park. The weather was in the high 60's, so it was a great day. We played ball, Frisbee, tag, and kite flying(thanks for the idea Sheila). We had a surprise visit from Craig. He was at a meeting and stopped by. The boys were glad Craig could come to one of our Spring Break activities. The night ended with a "box car" movie for YM's. The younger boys even were able to participate after cub scouts. It is now time for bed and a little aloe for the faces.(I guess I need to remember the sunscreen next time.)
7 comments:
Janelle, How do I change the order of the pictures. I put them in the order I wanted, but they came out different.
The weather looks great and all your pictures makes me wish that we were there. Way to go to plan your day. Keeps them busy.
Another fun day at the Homer home. My kids are jealous of all your fun activities. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.
Love the Drive in movie night! I think our boys would have a blast together... don't you?
So when you choose your pictures, it gives you options, to set them in the middle, left, right, none, and then picks sizes, small, medium, large, etc. I just do them large and in the center because it's easier to see the people. Once your pictures have all downloaded to your post, you can click on them and drag them wherever the cursor is or wherever you want in the post. Mess around with it, and you'll see. When you click on the picture, it will highlight the edges, then you drag it, but you can't do it too far off the white square post page or it will lose it. So you kinda just drag it right to the edge, then click off where it's supposed to be. To write then under each picture, you just need to move the cursor to where you want it, you can push enter a bunch of times too to get spaces in between the pictures. hope this helped, it's hard to explain this stuff with words instead of just showing ya. Fun day by the way. Glad Craigers could get out and have fun.
You're becoming quite the little blogger. What a fun day for the boys. Loved the drive-in movie activity. Remember when we made trains out of our peach boxes many years ago? That was great fun.
PS My kids got burned last week on our Spring Break activities. I didn't even think about sunscreen. Duh! Dallin's nose is still recovering.
Post a Comment