












Day 2 of Spring Break went much better according to the 4D's. We went to Jillian's Arcade. The boys played lots of games, we had lunch and played more games. After Jillian's, we walked over the Albany Memorial River Walk Bridge. It goes over the interstate to the Hudson River. We walked down the path to a little park for the boys to play on. The weather is warming up and the day was beautiful. What will tomorrow bring, tune in. P.S. Dawson won the cute little yellow bear for Declan.
3 comments:
Today looked very fun. We have a Jillian's in GA. Does it have bowling too? Your pictures look great--I saw lots of smiles. Keep having fun and I can't wait to see what you do tomorrow. It's very quiet at our house now because everyone's back in school. We had a hard time waking up on Monday morning.
Now that looks like a fun boys day if I ever saw one. It snowed here today, it's ridiculous. Yesterday was 80. And the snow stuck. Spring is cookoo. We miss you guys!
You guys are having a great Spring Break. Everyone looked like they had a great time. I can't wait to see what you are doing today. I am a lame mom we didn't do much during our three day spring break.
Post a Comment