




I can not believe it is already Thursday. Time flies by when you are busy. Today's activity was a trip to Boyd Thatcher State Park. We went with our friends the Sparhawks. We took the kids on a hike, roasted hot dogs, and played in the water. We came back wet and muddy, but that is what being a kid is all about. One more day, who knows what the boys will want to come up with tomorrow.
6 comments:
wasn't that water just freezing? I hate cold water, especially on my feet. I'm glad you are having good weather. We've had a crazy week. Now 70 degrees tomorrow. We might hit the zoo?? Bren leaves for MOAB with like 40 med students for a class. Fun times for him.
Love the hikes! Boys + mud = FUN!!I'm glad you have survived the Spring Break!
You're doing the awesome Mom thing, Gretchen. Your boys will always remember these outings. When they get older it's harder to get them together for family activities. It looks like you're having great fun. I look forward to tomorrows adventure. Tell the boys hi from my boys. They're enjoying seeing your activities.
I am getting exhausted just reading about your adventures. I must be getting old. I am so impressed that you guys are doing five big adventures five days in a row.
So fun to see pics of the kids your boys are so big. I also loved seeing pictures of the Sparhawks, I can't believe how old Felicia looks! Wow! Tell them hi from us!
Where's day five? We're waiting......
Post a Comment