We have had the flu bug at our house this last week. It has hit three of the four boys. I am just waiting for Dalton to start. It hit one at a time, and just when I would get one better another one would start. I found it very interesting to watch how each child reacted while they were sick. Duncan was quiet and would just eat when I brought food, watch movies, sleep, and not say much. Declan wanted someone with him all the time, and if you were not there, he would yell for whatever he needed. I was his slave for 2 days. Dawson only got upset when he was being sick, he is like his father and will do anything to not throw up. He then would just lay a read a book. He watched very little tv. They each were so different. Today I am washing sheets and getting my house disinfected hopefully we are all well. Ah the joys of motherhood.
5 comments:
nasty. I hate cleaning up throw up. and i've just begun the joys of motherhood!
Oh, I feel so bad for you! Make sure you reward yourself for all that extra "motherly service and love!"
Ugh! Throw up is the worst! Yuck!! I am gagging just thinking about it! I hope you don't come down with it! Tell craig you need a spa day, I think you deserve it!
Love ya cuz!
Ashton didn't make it to school today. I picked her up right after seminary--she promptly threw up when she arrived home. Yuck--how thoughtless of you to pass your germs all the way to Georgia!
oh, those bugs are the worst, glad it's over for you, hopefully. Nothing like the kind of cleaning a house gets after a big sick bout though!
Post a Comment