


Watch out, there is the first teenager in the Homer house. I still can't believe Dalton is 13 today. I can still remember living in St. George when he was born. In the hospital I remember I could see the St. George temple from my room. Dalton's cousin Tessa was born 54 minutes before him. I always said that he dropped Tessa off and than came to us. Happy Birthday Tessa. Dalton was a great baby, sleeping through the night from day one. He still is a great sleeper, sometimes a little to much. I tell you it is those Burgon sleeping genes. At age 13 Dalton wears a size 11 shoe(yes I think he will be tall), he is almost as tall as his mom, he likes soccer and basketball, playing medieval on the computer, jumping on the tramp with friends, playing the trombone, hanging out with friends, and sometimes he wants to just stay home and be with his family. Last night at a court of honor, Dalton received his tender foot, 2nd class and 1st class advancements. He is loving YM's and Scouts. Dalton is a great kid. We are so thankful that he is a part of our family. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALTON!!!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday!! I didn't know our family shared the same Birthday...
Ron's is today! I would say we are both lucky to have 2 great men in our lives!
Happy Birthday Dalton!
I can't belive we have children who are coming into their teenage years! Brieanna turns 13 in November. And Taylor (Kim's) turnes 13 this summer. Crazy!
Happy Birthday Dalton!! I can't beleive you and Tessa are 13 years old. I hope you had a great day. Tessa says, "Happy Birthday",too.
Dalton, Tessa wanted me to tell you she only wears a size 3 shoe. That is in the kids department. She will be short.
Hey man!!! What a cool guy you are! You have entered the teen years... holy moly! You'll be getting a little something in the mail, be on the outlook for it! We love you dude!
Hey Dalton,
Hope you had a fabulous day. 13 is a cool age. Dallin wears a size 10. You passed him. It's fun to hear about all the awesome things that you do. Have a great year!
Happy Birthday Dalton. I know you are going to be tall. At 5'6'' you will be passing me up.
I like your birthday photos. You are a looking just like a teen.
Post a Comment