



Duncan and Dawson have started their spring soccer season. They are thrilled to be back on the fields. I love that the older they get, you actually get to start seeing real plays. Last Saturday Dawson made a goal, but it didn't count because he was off sides. He had never heard of that rule before and was shocked being called for it. I guess there are still things they need to learn. They both seem to be on great teams and should have good seasons. We will keep you posted.
5 comments:
I've been taught about the off sides thing forever, and I still don't get it... but way to go Daws!! So, it will be fun to see how these little guys develope into young men over the next few years and finding out what sport they'll succeed in.
Soccer is great! Good job Dawson even if it was off sides. I can never tell. Your spring soccer just started as ours ended. What about Dalton is he playing?
We love soccer at our house. Easton just had his last game on Saturday. His party is this Thursday at Ci Ci's pizza. Should be fun for him--maybe I'll bring a pbj to eat as I'm not a fan of the pizza at Cici's. Do you have that restaurant?
The soccer thing is quite exciting for kids now days. It is good because more children get to play in a sport. Just as long as they are running they feel like they are making a difference.
one more comment --- What happend to our little Duncan?? He is looking like a "real boy". Cute guy
Post a Comment