Monday, May 19, 2008

School Fun







You can tell it is the end of the year with all of the concerts and happenings at school. Duncan and Dawson had their lip sync a few weeks ago. Their group performed "Welcome to the 60'S" from Hairspray. It is a favorite activity of the year. The first year there was only 18 groups, this year had 33 groups. The school had over 200 kids participate. The boys are hoping that their new school will keep up the tradition. Dalton also had his band concert, and stage band concert. Dalton prefers stage band, he says the music is more hopping. Dawson also had his 4th grade choral concert. I don't ever remember having concerts at that age, but again I can't remember much the older I get.

5 comments:

Janelle said...

I loved the concerts at school programs when I was a kid. That's cool too that your boys love to get up there and dance around. I'd love to see and hear them....

Kimmie said...

May through September is usually a blur at our house, between end of school concerts, sports , birthday's, reunions, camping,
"4th of July"...ect, ect, ect....
IT GOES BY TO FAST!!

Kristin said...

Go boys - looks like you are having a lot of fun!!

Sheila said...

Way to go! It's great to participate and do lots of things. You are very talented. Keep up the good work.

Grandma H. said...

I think we were there for one of those lip sync programs. It's good for the kids to be able to perform and have fun.