Monday, September 14, 2009

First Day of School

Dalton is in 9th grade and started High school. His comment on the first day of school was "The high school is just so big." He is feeling more comfortable finding his way around, other than he doesn't have time to go to his locker, and he is so afraid of being late and getting in trouble with the hall monitors. Ah the joys of school.


Dawson is in 6th grade and started middle school this year. His backpack was so heavy with all his supplies that I thought it might tip him over.



Duncan is in 5th grade and Declan is in 2nd grade at Eagle Elementary. Duncan is loving being a 5th grader and being able to sit in the back of the bus. Duncan and Declan were both excited that their best friends are in their classes, poor teachers!


3 comments:

Grandma H. said...

School is for kids!. Look at all those happy faces. How many books do they have in those packs???

Sheila said...

Looking good guys! Does Duncan like that side back back thing?

Janelle said...

So, I remember first day of school pictures. I always had butterflies in my stomach, all the way through senior year. You never know who will be in your classes, if your friends will be in your lunch period, man, i'm glad I'm done with that stage of life. So stressful....Dawson honestly looks like he is going to tip over!