Monday, September 14, 2009

Early Morning Seminary

Ten years and counting, Early Morning Seminary started today. 5:00AM is really early, and it is still dark outside when Dalton leaves at 5:30AM. I did get a lot accomplished before the other kids even woke up for the day. I exercised, showered, and downloaded all my pictures for blogging, hopefully I can keep the momentum up. The only problem was that by 9:00AM I was ready for a nap.

8 comments:

Blake said...

When you play "catch up" you really catch up. I love all the pictures and seeing how big the boys/YM are getting. What a blast with a new school year and early morning seminary. Go ahead and take a nap at 9am you deserve it.

Marilee said...

5:30 AM is total dedication!!!! Good luck on that one.

dastew said...

There's a 530?

Grandma H. said...

Surely, you will be blessed...... I'm so glad I did not have the opportunity. Just remembered, Janelle's seminary when we were in Germany was early. I remember we got out of bed at 5:30. She only had to walk across the street. Way to go Janelle!! And way to Go Dalton and Gretchen!!!!!

Sheila said...

It's a challenge, but worth it. And yes, you did get a lot done in the morning...like blogging! Nice to see you back.

Janelle said...

Wow, I remember the Germany seminary. It was honestly like a vampire movie. Germany is massively humid and wet and cold in the morning, no moon, nothing, it felt like a foggy dream.

Good job Homer's! Your boys are dedicated because of great parents. You guys rock!

Cindi said...

Wow that is early. I think We were blessed to have seminary as part of our school schedule.... Looks like you guys had a fun summer.

Kristin said...

Gretchen, we want some blog updates. Halloween? anything? we miss seeing your kids.