A last horay before school started was a trip to the local Drive-In movie theatre with a group of friends. The kids love wrapping up in blankets, eating treats, and enjoying a double feature. We saw shorts(I would have been okay missing that one) and GI JOE (very much a boys movie).
I haven't been to a drive in for 10 years. It was always fun to cozy up in blankets. I've never heard of Shorts, but I went and saw GI Joe with Bren. Yes, quite the shoot em up movie...I kinda liked it though. Fun idea with friends.
3 comments:
Is this the only Drive-In left in America. They did used to be fun fun for the heck of it.
Was it as cold as it looks?
I haven't been to a drive in for 10 years. It was always fun to cozy up in blankets. I've never heard of Shorts, but I went and saw GI Joe with Bren. Yes, quite the shoot em up movie...I kinda liked it though. Fun idea with friends.
Post a Comment