Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Jazz Concert

Dalton had his first Band Concert of the Season. They played String of Pearls(one of my favorites), Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow (Dalton said they really messed up on that one, I couldn't tell), James Bond Theme(It was the Homer Boys Favorite), and What'd I say. It was a great concert. It just amazes me how far they have come in just a few short years. Great Job Dalton!



4 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow, Dalton you band sounds great!!!

Grandma H. said...

What a great noise. Glad that the shcools teach music. Maybe you can be on TV with a band that plays like Lawrence Welks. Dalton we are proud of you and your musical talents being developed.

Now we are waiting for the song by Dawson & Dalton.

Janelle said...

oh gosh, I thought for a minute, is this an all boys band? Go you two girls who are out there playing those horns.

Dalton, seriously cool dude. Do you love it? I am so glad you put a video on Gretchen. Now I want to see just Dalton play up close. Take a video of that one. Cool songs too!

Sheila said...

The band sounds great! It's always nice to see what my talented nephews are up to. Keep up the good work and keep practicing.