It's looking fun over there you guys! Getting out the Christmas decorations is a huge event here too. I remember growing up and it was so dang exciting. Loved unwrapping each ornament and falling in love with the music of the Osmond Family record all over again..... I now have it on my ipod and we listen to it here. Have times changed with technology in a short 31 years.
You are your mother's daughter. Your home looks fun and festive! I love the lego santa... I remember Craig's lego Christmas tree when you were first married. Boys and their toys, too cute.
The house looks great, guys! And the snow looks awesome. We are very jealous of your snow during Christmas. We're not so jealous of it the rest of the winter. You can have the cold and snow and ice. Enjoy your white Christmas. Wah!
What a fun idea since we don't get to see it in person. Your house looks great!!! I love Christmas decorations it is one of my favorite part of Christmas.
you guys have so many cute decorations. . . each time seth and i spread out into a new place i realize how lacking i am in holiday decor. Looks like you guys are all ready for santa!
Hey, I just noticed that your little trees have all the grandma ornaments on them, are Craig's reindeer still around? I LOVED THOSE when I was a little girl.
7 comments:
It's looking fun over there you guys! Getting out the Christmas decorations is a huge event here too. I remember growing up and it was so dang exciting. Loved unwrapping each ornament and falling in love with the music of the Osmond Family record all over again..... I now have it on my ipod and we listen to it here. Have times changed with technology in a short 31 years.
You are your mother's daughter. Your home looks fun and festive! I love the lego santa... I remember Craig's lego Christmas tree when you were first married. Boys and their toys, too cute.
The house looks great, guys! And the snow looks awesome. We are very jealous of your snow during Christmas. We're not so jealous of it the rest of the winter. You can have the cold and snow and ice. Enjoy your white Christmas. Wah!
What a fun idea since we don't get to see it in person. Your house looks great!!! I love Christmas decorations it is one of my favorite part of Christmas.
you guys have so many cute decorations. . . each time seth and i spread out into a new place i realize how lacking i am in holiday decor. Looks like you guys are all ready for santa!
It certainly is Christmas at your House. I like looking at other's decor since I have very little this year. Just you wait until next December.
Hey, I just noticed that your little trees have all the grandma ornaments on them, are Craig's reindeer still around? I LOVED THOSE when I was a little girl.
Post a Comment