I will never get my Christmas shopping done. Between no school Friday, half day yesterday, and two hour delay today it seems I will never get out. The boys are enjoying the first real "packing snow" of the season. We are suppose to get more Friday and more Monday. They may never go back to school.
It looks like they are about to pelt you with those snowballs! Watch out! I can't believe the weather out there. We're in the 60's, I may never want to leave Arizona.
Sometimes I miss the snow in Albany, but I realize I get cold now when it gets below 65 degrees. I better stay in Mesquite and look at pictures of Albany. The boys are so big!
4 comments:
It looks like they are about to pelt you with those snowballs! Watch out! I can't believe the weather out there. We're in the 60's, I may never want to leave Arizona.
Sometimes I miss the snow in Albany, but I realize I get cold now when it gets below 65 degrees. I better stay in Mesquite and look at pictures of Albany. The boys are so big!
Nothing like a great snowball fight. It's fun to enjoy the snow as long as it does not stay too long. Merry Christmas!!
Wah! I want snow for Christmas! It was 74 today, very weird. I even had to turn the air on because it was super humid and just yucky.
Post a Comment