Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Craig's Birthday!

Happy 40th Birthday Craig!
Our good friends the Dunklees surprised Craig on Monday Night with a carrot cake and Happy Birthday Song. Thanks Dunkless. It was such a busy weekend with no school on Friday (lots of babysitting for those whose day care closed but still had to work), Ward Christmas Party on Saturday(Craig was at the church all day helping set up, and Stake Choir Concert Sunday night which the 3 youngest Homers and I were all singing in, that Craig's birthday was almost forgotten. He didn't mind because he wasn't sure about turning the big "40". We are Thankful for a great husband, great dad and a great man.





5 comments:

Janelle said...

Did anyone notice Dalton is leaning on the counter exactly how Craig does?? Hilarious!

Craig is such a good little poser, folded arms and all!

Keith said...

Happy Birthday, craig. Sorry, I was going to call but it got too late. mom said you weren't there or something earlier. I'll call at some point to ask how your 40's are going. Are you going to go to the doctor for the special 40 year check up? Are you going to freak out and quit your job and start that fly-tying workshop you've been dreaming about? Let me know what your mid-life crisis plans are. We could maybe combine ours together and save some time and money.

dastew said...

I still say we should have done a huge funeral themed over the hill party. But I'm kind of a jerk.

Grandma H. said...

Craig, glad to see that you reallly did have a Birthday. And you look the same ----being 40 hasn't changed you at all. Love you lots.

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday and welcome to the 40's. Good times ahead.