Wednesday, July 22, 2009

4th of July

The 4th of July is always fun in our neighborhood. We start with a parade and end with games and activites is Egmont circle. This year they decided the kids were getting older and they needed new draws, so along with the normal bouncy bounce, they added a rock wall and dunk tank. The favorite activity was the dunk tank, which all my boys tried several times.


Dawson and Duncan in the Dunk Tank





Dalton in the dunk tank




The Rock Wall






The fire engine went the wrong way on the parade route and so Craig in his decorated Jeep went to let viewers know that the parade went down a different street, and I forgot to get a picture of Craig in his decorated Jeep!


4 comments:

Janelle said...

You guys have such a fun time. I wish you would have taken a pic of Craig.. I so remember last year's picture of him. hee hee... Dalton is changing so much. It's amazing how they grow in a year.

Grandma H. said...

wow, your neighborhood does things in a big way. what a memory the kids will have.

Sheila said...

That's awesome! Who pays for everything? I'm sure that wall cost a little bit. So cool and I bet the boys had a blast climbing and dunking. Love the parade, you guys have a great neighborhood.

Cindi said...

WOW what a fun tradition and neighborhood. That will be something that your kids will love and remember