Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Colors

Dawson's class put on a play called colors. Dawson was a blue cowboy! He danced, even with a girl and sung, the class did a great job. While they worked on the play Dawson would come home everyday and need to take in more props. His teacher was amazed at the items that could be found in our house. I guess you have a lot when you don't throw away much. We are working on that one.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

What a cute idea! I love the props especially.

Kristin said...

Was Declan in the play too as the sun holder or was that just for a picture.

Now you can be validated for not throwing away the stuff because someday you might need it and the play wouldn't have been the same without it I am sure.

Sheila said...

Glad Dawson could share the Homer "stuff" with the class. It's nice to be able to contribute. The play looks fun and colorful.