

This is my present the boys had caught for me when I returned from my trip. Yikes, I am not a big fan of snakes.


As soon as school was out Dalton went to an scout camp with a friend in NJ. It was an all LDS camp. He had a great time and earned 9 merit badges. Craig found out on Wednessday that Dalton was going to this camp and had to be in NJ on Saturday, and I was out of town. He was super Dad, buying a full uniform, getting a phyical set up, going to town meeting for one of the badges, sewing past badges on the uniform(yes I am the slacker mom), and getting him to camp. Craig was great and Dalton had a awsome time at camp.




Daltons 8th Grade Moving Up Ceremony. Dalton played in the graduation band, which was nice because it gave him a front row seat for graduation. Dalton also recieved a science award at graduation.


Dawson's 5th grade moving up ceremony.


Craig was able to go see Monticello on a business trip. It is always fun to put a little history in a trip.


Pops Concert. Dalton's band teacher does a pop's concert out on the lawn every year. It is fun to sit on the lawn and listen to music.



Dawson and Duncan's Piano Recital. The boy's teacher Joan even had them play the song they wrote me for Christmas. They both did a wonderful job.
5 comments:
Dalton--9 merit badges that is very awesome!!! Craig I didn't know you sewed? What a dad!
Nice job on all the music performances.
I have so many comments,, um let's see here.
1. I hate snakes,, even if they are tiny, teeny, and short.
2. Love that my brother sews and can be a so in charge Mr. Mom... way to go Craig on being so capable.. I know you are rolling your eyes right now.
3. Great job boys on all of your musical talents. I'm proud of you guys for doing that.
4. Dalton, the camping looks muddy, wet, and cold. Just the way it should be?? I don't like camping in the rain.
5. Gretchen - side comment,, what's up with every single girl's outfit in the graduation pictures. I blew up the pics to see them better and could not believe my eyes!!! Whoa,,, where is the modesty is all I'm askin'...especially for 14 year olds.. yikes.. I can only imagine the high school..
6. Dalton and Dawson... congrats on the moves up. I can NOT believe Dalton will be in high school next year,, can I throw up? Dawson will now have to live up to the Homer name in the middle school.
THE END
oh, and loved loved the beautiful garden picture. That is insane... I love to travel.
You guys are so busy and so involved. I love it. Thanks for posting and keeping us up to date on your lives. Congratulations to everybody and everything. High school is a big thing, Landon is joining the ranks this year too. Scout camp is a grand time for the boys. Craig is a great dad--it's amazing what those Dads can do when they have to. Love the whole piano recital thing--you're all so talented in New York. Wish we could see you more often.
Not a fan of snakes either. What a talented family you have and some fun activities!
Post a Comment