Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween






This Halloween season sickness was in the air. I was down and out sick the week of Halloween, Dawson, Declan, and Duncan were also out. We had our school party, neighborhood parade, trunk or treat at the church, and trick or treating. Craig worked from home this week and was in charge of getting to all the parties, he did great. Each child missed at least one of the events because of sickness. Pictures were missed, but everyone got to enjoy the holiday a little, and got way to much candy for moms liking. We all hope that was the first and last sickness in our house for the holiday season.

4 comments:

Sheila said...

The Carrolls have been sick too. I'm just starting to feel normal today. I think Landon got hit with it this morning. Glad you had a happy halloween in spite of everything. Love the bubble, Dalton. How was that getting it off your face?

Janelle said...

That ghost in the front yard is awesome! Who made that one? Being sick during school activities is the worst. I remember being sick in Kindergarten the week they made their Valentine's card bags, so when I got there for the actual day, mine just had my name on it, and everyone else's was beautifully decorated.

Halloween is great and good job to Craig for being the chauffeur that week.

Kristin said...

I hope you are all feeling better. Happy Be-lated birthday Gretchen. Sounds like you were sick for that too. I am glad you had some sort of Halloween fun even with all the sickness going around.

Grandma H. said...

Being sick just does not fit in with the fun holidays. Hope your birthdat was at least comfortable, if not great. The kids looked great. Dalton, what a silly young man you are. That was some bubble.