Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sunbeams are the greatest

My Sunbeams filled up their reverent chart, so we had a swim party to celebrate. We invited the moms and siblings. We had lunch, swam, jumped on the tramp and just had a fun time. Don't I have the cutest little Sunbeams around.

7 comments:

Grandma H. said...

A blanket filled with little innocent children of God. I'm sure you have your hands full in Primary class. Way to go, Gretchen!!

Blake said...

I'm so glad your the sunbeam teacher. They are so lucky.

Dunklees said...

How fun! I think it is amazing that you got a picture with almost all of them looking at the camera!

Janelle said...

i didn't know you were the sunbeam leader... and look how many there are! wow, go Gretchen! You are such an energetic person to have a fun party for them and their mother's. You inspire me.

Sheila said...

You do have cute Sunbeams and a lot of them! What a great teacher.

Kristin said...

I think you would be a fantastic sunbeam teacher. Benjamin's teacher has been so great and I really have seen the importance of that calling. Your ward is lucky to have you.

Terri said...

Gretchen, you seem to be surrounded by such good people... and have wonderful friends.

The area you went boating looks beautiful. Good times!