The past two weeks Duncan and Dawson have been taking diving lessons, and Declan has had swimming lessons. They were signed up for Lacrosse this summer, but because of our impromptu trip across country(I will blog about the trip as soon as I transfer the pictures from Craig's computer.) they had to change to what camps had openings. They were not sure about diving lessons, but have had a great time except for Dawson's belly flop off the high dive while he was doing a front flip. Declan's swimming lessons Dawson's approach jump on the high dive Duncan's front dive
well i'm so glad your kids were able to do something like diving this summer. And I would like to think Lake Powell and California take the cake over LaCrosse anyday. I'm so so glad you guys chose to come out,,, can't say it enough.
3 comments:
well i'm so glad your kids were able to do something like diving this summer. And I would like to think Lake Powell and California take the cake over LaCrosse anyday. I'm so so glad you guys chose to come out,,, can't say it enough.
The dives look great. Isn't it nice to be back home. The trip was fun and I'm with Janelle...we are so glad you could come too. It was a blast!
I'm kind of disappointed. I was hoping for a shot of all the boys riding in the bed of Big Blue.
Post a Comment