The Homer house is filled with soccer for the fall. All four decided they wanted to play this season. Dawson and Duncan were put on the same 4th-5th grade team which does make my life a little easier with only three practices and three games. Dalton is also reffing this year. He refs the pre-k and Kindergartens. Everyone is having a great year, playing hard and getting goals. Declan got upset Tuesday at practice during a scrimmage because he didn't get to touch the ball during the first couple of plays. After he had a break he went in an got the ball and made a goal, he kept yelling at me that he finally got to touch the ball, it was really funny. Declan's age group plays 4 on 4. It is so fun watching them all run in a big circle just trying to get the ball. It will be a busy, but fun fall.
That is a lot of work and driving around. are your fields close by I hope? I sure hope no angry parents yell at Dalton for making a wrong call,,, dealing with crazy sports parents can be difficult... Some dude broke the Granger High assistant coach's jaw with a helmet because of some stupid thing...but anyways,, good luck to all the 4 d's..
4 comments:
Soccer makes the fall go by so fast. I really does keep you busy. I can't imagine doing 3 different teams.
That is a lot of work and driving around. are your fields close by I hope? I sure hope no angry parents yell at Dalton for making a wrong call,,, dealing with crazy sports parents can be difficult... Some dude broke the Granger High assistant coach's jaw with a helmet because of some stupid thing...but anyways,, good luck to all the 4 d's..
Looks fun and busy. We passed on soccer this season. We'll probably do it spring.
I get soccered out with just one playing that is a lot of soccer to watch on Saturdays. Soccer is a great sport though.
Have a great season!
Post a Comment