I don't remember as a kid all the work that goes into getting ready for school. There are shoes to buy, a new shirt for the first day of school, forms to fill out, and backpacks to get ready. Every year the lists seem to get longer and longer of the supplies needed for the school classroom. I had just been piling the bags of school supplies for a couple of weeks, and before I knew it the supplies were taking over. Well, I finally divided and put them in the right backpacks and now I think we are finally ready for school.

The mess during the organization!

Ready for school
8 comments:
Holy cow! That is an ordeal! I wonder how it will be for us in about 5 years...By the way, I had no idea the fish tank was so huge. I've never seen it.
Wow their backpacks are stuffed full. I am glad we don't have to send school supplies here although registering for high school cost a bundle.
Okay--news flash! I have been doing the whole school supply thing in GA for years, making sure I get everything on the list. Because...I don't know why? Last year I didn't get everything on the list because I was boycotting the whole concept of spending 500 plus dollars on school supplies. Well, nobody said anything. And my kids had a great year. I think the teachers just request a lot of stuff and hope they get some of what they request. And really, what do we pay taxes for? Don't get me started! Oh, and have a great year. You look prepared and ready.
PS Who has the camo backpack? Easton has the same one. We were just commenting at the bus stop today that Easton has been using it since Kindergarten. I think you gave it to us for birthday or Christmas. It's been great. I like how the lunchbox hooks onto the backpack.
Gretchen you are brave! I would not have thought to take a picture of my girls back to school stuff.:) It would have been scare.
oops, I meant scary.:0
It seems to be a real chore getting ready for school. In the olden days, all I needed was a pencil and a red Big Chief Tablet. (Like a big pad of ruled paper) Maybe you have seen them in museums or old- time movies.
Have a great year, our 4-D's
Looks like you had a fun summer, but I bet you are glad school started.
Post a Comment